FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: 1 Kings 11:2 NIV

“You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts.....” 


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:

14. Marriage:


Just like we said yesterday, friendship hardly survive after marriage, unless those involved play their cards cool and mature. But I found out that people that got married on their own never told their friends to stop being their friends anymore, rather it works automatically. Without telling them, their friends, especially unmarried ones, will chose to remove themselves by themselves. 


Because they'll think that since s/he is married now, s/he is likely not going to have our time anymore. With the conclusion that his/her focus will be only for their family, not friends. Even some will stop calling the way the used to call.


Just like we were told that what makes friendships remain after marriage is dependent on how the individuals in marriage see/take marriage as. Therefore, friendship after marriage is like a tree that's cut down, which requires a scent of water(attention) to make it come back to life.


Conclusion:

Nothing changed between friends after marriage, is just their mentality that is affected.


Song:

I was just a child, when I felt the Savior leading

I was drawn to what I could not understand

And for the cause of Christ, I have spent my days believing

That what He'd have me be, is who I am


As I've come to see the weaker side of me

I realize His grace is what I'll need

When sin demanded justice for my soul


Mercy said no

I'm not gonna let you go

I'm not gonna let you slip away

You don't have to be afraid

Mercy said no

Sin will never take control

Life and death stood face to face

Darkness tried to steal my heart away

Thank You Jesus, Mercy said no


Prayer:

Father give me strength to manage my friendship.


Have received Jesus in your life???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments