EXTRA

EXTRA


...even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.

Zechariah 9:12 NIV


It's a Promise!


God said "even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you." It's a promise, wait for it.


In this journey of faith, we'll surely encounter things that'll weaken our confidence, things that will make us wanna throw in the towel. When you see this, never forget God said "even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you." It's a promise, wait for it.


One thing that should help us hold on to God(my Father) and Him alone is because "He can never lie"


So when you see things that want to discourage you, simply exhale this "God said "even now He announce that He'll restore twice as much to me." It's a promise, and I'll wait for it.


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments