FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Ecclesiastes 10:10 KJV

“....but wisdom is profitable to direct.” 


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


15. Change of Level(Maturity):


There are friends that will automatically withdraw themselves from you once they'd noticed a change in your level. They'll think that you'll become proud and arrogant. While some will avoid you as a way of showing respect. Because everyone will be looking up to you, and they don't want to be the hindrance.


During my HND days, as a NIFESian I had this sister that was my friend. Then I was opportune to be NIFES AIFPU group Vice President. But something happened, when I was lifted one month after, from VP to Afikpo Sub Zonal president she began to avoid me. I noticed it, and I stopped her one day and told her that "I noticed you're avoiding me, what happened?" She admitted, and told me "because of your new office, I don't want to disrespect you, so to avoid that, I decided to mind my business"


I laughed, and told her that the office am holding is like a cloth. That am wearing it doesn't mean that I'm that office. I can wear it now and remove tomorrow for another person to wear. But the real me is Nnamdi, and nothing has changed. I'll only act when am in that office, not every time. We didn't flow much till we left school, because her mind had already been affected.


Conclusion:

Maturity helps us to keep our heads low even when we've been elevated.


Song:

I love you Lord

Of your mercy never fails me

All my days I've been held in your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

I'll sing of the Goodness of God


Prayer:

Father keep me humble, no matter where I found myself tomorrow. Amen.



Isn't God wonderful to you???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments