FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Exodus 18:21 NIV

But select capable men from all the people—men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain—and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens.




Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:

Finally on what can end friendships..


13. Dishonest:

For me this is the height of it. I can keep someone that steals, someone that's arrogant or that has any other weaknesses as acquaintance or manageably as friend. It will be easy for me to handle since I have already known the person's weaknesses. Buh to keep a dishonest person is the height of it. 


The life of a dishonest person can never be determined. You can't tell when s/he is saying the truth or lying. Neither will you know the difference between his/her truth and lies. Their ways/lives are unpredictable, and therefore not dependable. You can't tell what they did or didn't do, thereby putting yourself into trouble trying to stand with them.


Personally speaking, I rather have a womanizer, a thief or someone that has betrayed me before in my rack of acquaintances than having a dishonest person as a friend. Because that's the only weakness anyone could tell about them. But a dishonest person has no particular weakness one could lay hands on. They're too complicated!


Conclusion:

If you can spot a familiar thing on the strange route, you can easily find your way. But if you couldn't, you'll be lost.


Song:

With all of my heart

I hunger for You

All I want and all I seek

Is true intimacy

With all of my heart

I hunger for You

All I want and all I seek

Is true intimacy with You


Here I stand waiting Lord

Touch me now like never before

Let me change and be transformed

True intimacy is what I'm longing for


Intimacy is the longing

Of my heart Lord

Of this heart


Prayer:

Father may I not find myself in the midst of dishonest men. Amen.



Is Jesus your Lord and personal Saviour???


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS Loading...


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments