FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: 1 Kings 11:2 NIV

“You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts.....” 


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


14. Marriage: Directly deposited: 


Reasons for Directly Deposited:

2. Not to be misunderstood: honestly, this is one of the major reasons why some friendships end after marriage. The gender that suffer it the most is the female, especially this part of the world were gender equality is on a zero level; the men are incharge. So with that reality, women seem to be more concerned in saving their marriages, than their male counterpart.


Personally when any of my female friends gets married, I don't need to wait for her to withdraw herself before I do so. I will do that, before she'll remember my name. Unless the husband knows me too well. Because I'd already known how jealous men could be. Lols.


There are many stories to tell about this particular subject, but we'll try to avoid, because even their owners may read them here. But the truth remains that many couples have misunderstood their partners as a result of friends and acquaintances. Some partners will start giving a long introduction of that particular friend, to their partners, before the person surfaces. Just to avoid stories that touch.


Conclusion:

If laughing and smiling will destroy your marital blissfulness, frown. Don't get yourself misunderstood, guide what you have jealously.


Song:

I'm only human, I'm just a woman

Help me believe in what I could be and all that I am

Show me the stairway I have to climb

Lord, for my sake teach me to take one day at a time


One day at a time, sweet Jesus

That's all I'm asking from You

Just give me the strength to do everyday

What I have to do

Yesterday's gone, sweet Jesus

And tomorrow may never be mine

Lord, help me today, show me the way

One day at a time


Prayer:

Father help us to gain trusts of our partners and maintain them. Amen.



Do you know that Jesus loves you???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments