FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Exodus 21:18 NIV

“If people quarrel and one person hits another with a stone or with their fist...



Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


11. Strive/fight:

Strive may not separate friends, but it may not keep it the way it met it.

Paul and Barnabas were friends and Apostles, with a mission and a mandate. It was strive that walled them. The scripture didn't say that they stopped talking to each other, or not. Because as Apostles on a mission, they'll bring their reports back. And they'll surely see and talk with each other.


It means that they were in talking terms, but the rapport they were known for may not be there again. 

The crashing of friendship is determinant of the level of striving. And In the case of Paul and Barnabas, theirs were strong.


Strives that comes as a result of task ahead or money or marriage or business partnership are always strong. Very difficult to quench or let go. Doing everything to avoid them is very important, and that could be possible, if we can try.


Conclusion:

Strive is an enemy of progress to a serious relationship, whether in friendship, marriage, family, etc


Song:

I love you, Lord

O your mercy never fails me

And all my day I've been held in your hand

From the moment that I wake up

Untll I lay my head

Oh I'll sing

Of the Goodness of God


Cause all my life you have been faithful

And all my life you have been so so good

With every breath that I'm able

Oh I'll sing of the Goodness of God


Prayer:

Father give me the Grace that will guide me after any strive. Amen.




How was today's service???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments