EXTRA

 EXTRA


He had James, the brother of John, put to death with the sword.

Acts 12:2 NIV


Not my blood!


Someone told me yesterday, what he heard that shocked him. He told me that a young man who is a Tipper Driver, called his boss, the owner of the car. And told him "boss thank God, I nearly killed someone today, but thank God it didn't happen, because I dodged him and willed the car into a bush"


His boss simply told him "you're a big fool!". In other words, he should have killed the person.


What a world, full of wickedness and with evil men.

In life we're fighting two different battles, those that knows us and are directly troubling us. And those that doesn't know you but hoped that some day someone(like you) will fall into their traps


Therefore we decree, they'll not see our blood


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments