FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Matthew 5:37 KJV

But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.




Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


8. Trust issue:

Just like we'd said long time ago, to different folks friendship means different things. With this understanding, we'll respect individual reasons for keeping friendship. Personally am one guy that used to trust people easily, but once the trusted broke it. I'll find it very difficult to take him/her the way s/he was. 

Then I grew to know that in this life to maintain trust is usually an issue, which many have not understand how to maintain it.


Whenever I noticed that someone trusted me....hmmmm!....it will take me almost all, to keep to that. Though it will be very tough, but I'll try. But I have met people that doesn't really care. Even when they'd broke the trust, they'll still be claiming right. And I began to ask myself whether am different?!


When you're a person that values trust, keep friendships that understood what trust rep. But when you're one of those that doesn't really care whether trust or not, go ahead with those like you. But when we interchange that, we'll be easily offended. And friendship will end.


Conclusion:

Understanding Who you're and what you're, will help you to know what you want.


Song:

It's a slow fade when you give yourself away

It's a slow fade when black and white have turned to gray

Thoughts invade, choices are made, a price will be paid

When you give yourself away

People never crumble in a day

It's a slow fade, it's a slow fade


Prayer:

Father may my life not to be trusted in the hands of my enemies. Amen.




Do you believe???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteamy


Post a Comment

0 Comments