EXTRA

 EXTRA


I saw a young lady that was short, but very pretty and very good looking. I began to wonder in my mind the beauty of God's creation. I asked myself, what if as small as she was, she was ugly, and the rest. I remembered that I heard of a girl who was born short, blind, ugly and either deaf or dumb. As I was pondering on that, this is what I heard....


WHAT GOD GAVE HUMAN IS BODY, SHAPE/FIGURE, BEAUTY, UGLY, but what human gives to him/herself is character, attitude.....it's not God's duty to assign character and attitude to us, it's purely ours. But we can ask Him for help, to helps us have good character and attitude


It was said that beauty attract, but character keeps.


This is why the Scripture said "with all your getting" Proverbs 4:7....which Character is part of your getting Proverbs. 


So I ask, have you gotten yours?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments