FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Matthew 5:37 KJV

But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.




Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


8. Trust issue:

I have heard people calling their mere girlfriend/boyfriend Joy giver. But when their trust got broken, they'll refer the trust breakers as devil. I began to ask is devil a Joy giver and I didn't know?! See, don't give anybody too much credit. Whether you thought s/he merits it or not. Because when you give them that, and they fail you, you'll become miserable.


Most times too much credit weigh some people down. They'll die trying to remain afloat. Even the situation they can't handle, they'll put head just to prove a point. Imagine a friend trying to prove a point to his/her friends, even when s/he is dying silently, s/he won't seek for help. Many that'd committed suicide today, are people who have gotten tired of trying to maintaining people's(crowd's) trust on them. And they couldn't stop, when they can no longer hold it.


Know that humans are humans, and not spirits, so be mindful of the credit awarded to them. Before your Joy giver turns into a devil. What an irony?! Trust issue is subject to humans, but it takes our decisions, empowered by the Spirit of God to enable us be trustworthy.


Conclusion:

Know when you're weak and seek strength from those that are stronger that moment. Doctors do seek for medical assistance. Don't die trying to prove a point. Let he that is weak say am strong and as well as seek strength from those that are stronger.


Song:

I believe in God,

I believe, I believe in miracles,

You smile and say,

I belive in God,

Say I believe, I believe in miracles. 


Prayer:

Father help me not to disappoint you and also those looking up to me.. Amen




Are you saved???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteamy


Post a Comment

0 Comments