FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Matthew 5:37 KJV

But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.




Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


8. Trust issue:

Truly this one is one of the main reasons why friendships end. No matter the kind of friendship people keep keep, trust is always an issue. Trust is one difficult thing to obtain, even among believers. You'll hear someone say "I rather do business/transactions with unbelievers, than with these so called believers". This is a shame!


But the truth is, nowadays, to separate believers from unbelievers is possible but very difficult. Because, both in outfit, talking and reasoning, everything is almost seem the same, except for few. If care isn't taking people may say unbelievers are more wiser.

But why is it that in this modern day that almost everything we do are captured on camera, yet trust is still an issue?


Being and remaining trustworthy is the most difficult task/assignment anyone could handle. It may take your breath to prove that. But it feels good to have around you people who're trustable. Because there's no good friendship or relationship without trust.


Conclusion:

The worst people on Earth are people that can not be trusted!


Song:

I’m I’m pressing on the upward way,

New heights I’m gaining every day;

Still praying as I onward bound,

Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.


Lord, lift me up, and let me stand

By faith on Canaan’s tableland;

A higher plane than I have found,

Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.


Prayer:

Father help me to be and remain trustworthy in all ramifications. Amen




Are you saved by the Blood of Jesus???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments