FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:


We'll be looking at what can end Friendship. But before then let's take this.


Yesterday, we were told not to "narrow our choice of friends to those of a certain age or upbringing. But taking interest in people of all ages, culture, backgrounds, and nationality which will enrich your our lives". What it entails is not to befriend only persons of your status. For example, as a Ph.G holder your friends are only those in that caliber. Therefore, when a road side mechanic or a cab driver approach you for Friendship, you'll be like, he's not my class!


Maybe you've concluded that you don't need them, why then should you bring yourself to their level? Friendship is beyond that.

Just know that, widening Your Circle Of Friends doesn't mean you should call everyone friend. And it doesn't mean you should start begging for Friendship. 


The wider the range of your friendship, the better your life will be. But the more the number of your friends, the more you may be hurt. 

Having wider range of friends is better than having multiple of unknown people as friends. The formal gives you access to knowledge and development, but the latter gives more troubles and....


Conclusion:

When we do these four things:

1. Show That You Really Care

2. Be A Good Communicator

3. Have Realistic Expectations

4. Widen Your Circle Of Friends.

We'll have good and blissful Friendship


Song:

There is a place (There is a place)

That I love to dwell (That I love to dwell)

It's the presence of my Father

All the host of heaven gather

Worshipping, bowing down before Him


I know a place (I know a place)

That I love to dwell (That I love to dwell)

It's the presence of my Father

All the host of heaven gather

Worshipping, bowing down before Him


Prayer:

Father help me in every step I take and every move I make. Amen.




Have you been drawn to Christ???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments