EXTRA

 EXTRA


God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. 1 John 4:9 NLT


Love cost a thing!


A man gave out irreplaceable just to gain replaceable. He threw away perfection just to win filthiness. All because of Love!


Who and what is this Love self?! 

To make a King leave His Glory, assets, fame, throne just to dwell and dine with commoners.


From the history of creation, nobody has ever Loved this way. Every Love man had for anything/one is for gain. But a man broke that record; He loved unconditionally.


Loved cost Him everything; His son, His Word..


What a privilege to be Loved by God. I'd never been any excited as I'm knowing that God Loves me unconditionally. Seeing how shallow my life has been, how unimportant I'm, yet He Loved me very much.


Can I be able to repay, seeing what Love cost Him? I cannot!

Can you?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments