FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:15 NIV

..I have called you friends..




Here's My Take:



Intro



Friendship doesn't just happen, something will surely wrought that.

There's this saying that says "show me your friend/s and I'll tell you who you're". This may be true, but in my own opinion is not hundred percent correct. Reason being that I and my friends may have same vision, but not same purpose. We may have same purpose but different ideologies. We may have same ideologies but different characters. Sure we'll never have same character, but let's assume we have same character, we'll surely have different desires.


A whole lot of things makes us different. And those differences makes us unique and spices up the Friendship.

But in my own opinion, I'll only say "show me your friend/s and I'll partly tell who you're" or "show  me your friend/s and I'll gaze who you're.

Because even a mother who gave birth to her child and saw him/her grow can't tell everything about him/her.


What brought people together as friends may not really be their individual character(whole self), beliefs, or anything related, it may be just one thing. Just like we've said before, don't use your ideology and belief, to quantify Friendship.


Conclusion:

Friendship is better when individuals involved understand why they're friends. It will help them reason together at some point, even when they have different opinions.


Song:

God on the mountain

He still the God in the valley

When things go wrong

He'll make them right

God of the good time

He's the God of the bad time

God of the day

He's the God in the night


Prayer: 

Lord make me what a friend should be



Have you found Jesus???


HAPPY DEPENDENT INDEPENDENT NIGERIA



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments