EXTRA

                          EXTRA


Do not strike against My anointed, And do no evil to My prophets.”Psalm 105:15 LSV



Forgive me if I talk too much!


If not that the Lord was and is always on my side.


The truth is, that day that accident happened, the devil and his people has concluded on me and they went to celebrate my death. But unfortunately, they got another news that the Judge of the Universe, the Righteous Judge, has discharged and acquitted me. Irrespective of my unrighteousness, imperfections, yet he discharged me. They cried! He told them, never again will I hear that you touched him. He's my son....


If every child of God understand the spiritual transactions that are going on in the realm of the Spirit concerning us, they'll bring their ego down, they'll pull themself together.


Glory be to God who has always stood for us, if not, I don't know what would have been left of us, because they would have eaten us up.


If you understand this, appreciate God.



Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



Post a Comment

0 Comments