GOODBYE(What To Do When You're Told Goodbye)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Isaiah 53:2

For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot..


Here's My Take: 


What to do when you're told goodbye:


4. Get yourself together:

Many have been shattered as a result of friendship/relationship disengagement. Some lost everything, joy, happiness, Peace, etc. Some were depressed, while some ended up killing themselves.


I was one of those people mentioned earlier. I hate loosing people(friends, colleagues, school mates), because I see them as myself, so I try to handle with care. I can be moody for more than a day because someone left me. I will be killing myself because they left, while they'll be chilling rejoicing that they left. Then I decided to grow up.


Then I decided that, before anyone who walks out could get him/herself chilling, am already sipping the last drop.

This is not arrogant or anything you could tag it. It's just a play of maturity. Maturity does not come with age but with time, because even the age is time.


Conclusion:

Friendship/relationship should be mutual. Nobody is there to carry bag or run errands for the other. Or else one will be loaded more. Read it again!


Song:

Some try to predict the end of the world

What then would be the end of the world?

When you are in Christ, that's the end of the world (oh yes)

When you give your life that's the end of the world (oh yes)

Take a stand, make a choice today

Please make today the end of the world

Please make today the end of the world.


Prayer: 

May I not be the reason why someone will be heart broken.




Do you have business with unfruitful works of darkness???



If you have any questions or contributions, please forward it. Thanks





FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS Loading..




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments