EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget Extra


But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. 1 John 4:8‭-‬9 NLT



How do you feel to be loved? 


Right from childhood I have always known that God loved me so much. I told people about it. I rejoice and act towards it. Yet I didn't know how much He loved me, not until few years ago when He told me how far He's going to take me. Then I asked him, who and who in the scripture has such pattern of promise He's making to me? He told me only King David.


Have you known how much you're loved by God? Knowing this will give you one confidence that will look like pride before mere men. Not because you're proud, no. But because you understand that Abba Father loves you so much.

When you walk on the road, you walk carefully, yet with confidence that your lover holds you in his hand.

When you're traveling, you relaxed and even sleep off. Not because the driver is the best but because your lover is watching over you.


So I ask, are you Loved?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



Post a Comment

0 Comments