EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget Extra


When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.

Psalm 126:1‭-‬2 KJV



Someone wake me up!


Everything that happened that day looks like a dream to me. Many thoughts flooded my mind. I told myself this was a dream, someone should wake me up! I remembered those stories we were told how a spirit leaves a body, just like we watch them on movies. I told myself, what if my ghost is the one walking and talking, I said no, it's me. Because I'd spoken to people already. Yes am alive, I told myself.

All these thoughts came in because God did wonders and it looked just like a dream.


Those that have witnessed the wonders of God looked like men that dreamed. Because things they used to hear from afar is happening not just around them, but to them.


You see eh, if God had surprised you with any good thing before, you'll understand. Just ask any barren woman you know, she'll tell you more.


So I ask, when the Lord turned your captivity, when they Lord answer your prayers, when you receive that overdue promotion, how will you not feel?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



Post a Comment

0 Comments