EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget Extra


In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Job 1:22 KJV




Stocked in the middle


After the incident, I was confused. I couldn't understand what happened. I was shouting JESUS sporadically, non-stop. A lot of things were flowing in and out my mind. I don't know whether to cry or shout or thank God. My head and heart was full. But i tried not to ask God why, because this was my first time of getting involved in accident. So I was careful with my words.


There are times when things we never imagined/expected happened to us, they left us distabilized. We say everything that comes into our minds, without sieving them. 

That is the time to be careful of your words, because that's when we speak ill against God, if we don't mind our words.


Crying, shouting, wailing, jumping up and down when you're hurt is not a sin, but the words we speak during that hurt makes them sin.

Let's keep our words in check!


So I ask, when you're stocked in the middle, what do you say or do?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



Post a Comment

0 Comments