GOODBYE(Why Do People Say Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Galatians 6:2 BSB

Carry one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.





Here's My Take: 


Why do people say goodbye?


6. When purpose/project has been established/completed


Most times people we called stingy are not stingy, just that they couldn't allow us to manipulate them.

There are many out there, their desire is to use people's heads. They'll like to manipulate the feeble minds, but any time the feeble becomes wise, they tag him/her stingy. Same thing with those that use other people's children to do work, but reserve theirs.


A woman was complaining how another woman's child was lazy. I wanted to ask her, what about your own children? The girl was doing the work her children would have done, they left it and went away. Not that they are living together, just that she came to help.

Selfish people are used to reserving theirs, and misuse other's. When they're done doing that, they flee.


People who we claim are stingy might have been hurt by people they gave to or helped, because of that they decided not to give or do good again.

What do you think about this? 


Nobody is born stingy or a giver, it's a matter of choice.


Conclusion:

No sometimes doesn't always mean I don't want to give or do what you asked me to do. It could mean 'not now'. 


Song:

I will not be silent

I will always worship you

As long as I'm breathing

I'll always worship you.


Prayer: 

Father may I be a consolation to anyone around me. Amen.





Have you giving Christ yourself???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments