EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget Extra


Carry one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2 BSB


Most times other people's burdens are not actually heavy


Many people do not understand that little thing done to someone is a burden shared. Little 'how are you doing today', could be a burden shared.


Most times we don't need to fetch water for someone before we know that a burden is on our shoulder.


But I found out that many people chose to carry their burdens by themselves, because those they shared them with ended up mocking them. Using what they were told to gossip.


Just like I told someone that problem shared is problem half solved. She told me that problem shared is problem exposed. Ike agwum(I quitted)!


So I ask, do you know that not all burden are heavy?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments