GOODBYE(Why Do People Say Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Job 5:12 KJV

He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.





Here's My Take: 


Why do people say goodbye?


6. When purpose/project has been established/completed


For us in the ENdailynuggetsteam, we believe that selfishness is a character not just a behavior. It is traceable to ones character and not his/her behavior, that's why it is very had to change. When you hang around selfish people, no matter how they try to cover or act mature before you, they'll surely show themselves. Funny enough, there's every reason around us to make such people display their selfishness.


Selfish people are typical example of people that will say goodbye once they have gotten what they wanted; their purpose has been established. I belonged to one group that their leadership thought that they were coordinated, but were not. A young man who never belonged to the group from unset, came and joined, immediately announced his wedding. They agreed to give him his right, which I kicked against, but they refused. They only told him to pay just the dues and few other contributions made on that year he joined. 


He paid and they gave him huge amount of money as his right. I tried to let the leadership understand that this young man came to dig gold but the argued me and I kept mute. Immediately the young man got what he wanted, he fled. He doesn't comment on the group, he doesn't join them on anything they're doing. Because his mission, has been accomplished.


Conclusion:

There's an Igbo adage that says "nwatakiri rie ihe okwo muru anya, ya arahu" which literally means " when a child eventually eat the food that kept him/her awake, s/he will go and sleep".

That is to say, when we have perform our enterprise, our hearts will settle.


Song:

You will never stop fighting for me

When I can’t fight for myself

Every word is a promise You keep

‘Cause You love me like nobody else

You stand up for me in the darkest night

When my faith is weak You’re still by my side

You will never stop fighting for me

You will never stop fighting for me


Prayer: 

Father deliver me from the hands of crafty men. Amen.





Will you allow the devil to win your heart???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments