GOODBYE(Why Do People Say Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Psalms 133:3 NLT

Harmony is as refreshing as the dew from Mount Hermon that falls on the mountains of Zion. And there the Lord has pronounced his blessing, even life everlasting.






Here's My Take: 


Why do people say goodbye?


1. When they're tired of you: 


Partners in marriage can get tired of their union and say goodbye. Yes you heard me. This is seen when there's no new things coming to spies it up. Imagine seeing a particular face every day, without a change in looks and appearance, you'll surely get tired of it. Lemme ask, can you watch a particular movie repeatedly without getting tired of it? Personally I can't try it.


Any marriage without fresh oil and encounter will lose its value, fragrance, sweetness, fire and purpose. Get it oily freshed Spiritually, get it physically, emotionally, etc. Na your matter be that, not someone else's. Sometimes do change_your_style_another_style and not everytime you're doing be_like_that.


For God said "behold I make all things new.." so likewise your marriage should be renewed, just like we mentioned about friendships yesterday. If not, tiredness will set in, leading to harassments and embarrassments too. Sometimes surprise your wife or hubby, wear his her clothes and do some shakara. Let him/her admire you in that outfit.

Act some playlet with your kids and allow your partner watch.

Do crazy stuffs together..


Conclusion:

Marriage is one part of life God left vacant and never limited it's activities. He allowed every being involved to chose their own way of making it a Heaven on Earth. Why not find means of making it fun?!

Don't forget that a happy home attracts God's blessings.


Song:

As I lay me down

Heaven hear me now

I'm lost without a cause

After giving it my all

Winter storms have come

And darkened my sun

After all that I've been through

Who on earth can I turn to?


I look to you

I look to you

After all my strength is gone

In you, I can be strong

I look to you

I look to you

And when melodies are gone

In you, I hear a song

I look to you


Prayer:

Father give me the secret of a happy marriage. Amen.





Hope you've not forgotten that Jesus is coming?? 


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments