GOODBYE(Why Do People Say Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Exodus 21:2 NLT

“If you buy a Hebrew slave, he may serve for no more than six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom.






Here's My Take: 


Why do people say goodbye?


1. When they're not engaged or when they're over engaged.


I honestly commend some men of God that disengaged their children(servants) services, when they have come to the point of maturity to go and begin their own. It's not easy to let go, especially when those children have great potentials that are needed, yet they let them go.

Just this night, I was talking with my friend how some men of God relate and rapport with one another.


Not that they're mates in ministry, but because of the kind of work, they did on one another to make them stand.

There's this secret many Senior Pastors doesn't know, only few and majority of them is from a particular area that is in my mind now. The secret is, when you make so many people, you'll have so many children. And when you have so many children, you'll have so much wealth, firm, happiness and regard to enjoy. Because they'll always tell the world about you. 

They'll regard you. And they'll surely pay homage


Because a Workman that laboureth must enjoy the fruits of his labour. And the husbandman will be the first partaker..

But when you chose to over use/engage them; which is a wicked act, they'll be forced to say goodbye. And your name will never be mentioned for good where they are again. They'll erase you and you'll never enjoy the fruits of your labour on them.


Conclusion:

It takes humility to raise a nobody to somebody and free him/her to go and make others.

It takes humility!


Song:

You looked pass

My sin

My guilt

My shame

And poured your Love

You looked beyond me oo

You looked beyond me oo


Am the one that you have shown mercy

You have shown me mercy

You have shown me mercy


Prayer:

Father make me a servant Leader that sees the need for more Harvest. Amen.





Are you a Sheep or a Goat??


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments