EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV


Have you heard?


God said "I know the thoughts that I think toward you". The challenge is that many of us do not know that God knows the thoughts that he thinks towards us? 


Having this knowledge will help us to worry less.

Having this knowledge will give us confidence, boldness and peace of mind.

Having this knowledge will make us see successes, breakthroughs, healings, etc and not failures, disappointments, backwardness, etc.


So when you'd also known that these thoughts God have for us are "thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give us an expected end." What will you do?


Me, I'll rejoice and be glad. My mouth will be filled with Joy. I'll enjoy my boundary lines that has fallen for me in the pleasant places. And I'll do shakara.



So I ask, do you that God knows what He thinks towards you?



Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments