CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; To Do Good:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Matthew 6:3‭-‬4 KJV

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.





Here's My Take: 


Why do people Camouflage?


9. To Do Good.


Just like we said yesterday; allow your good will to speak for you not otherwise. In that light, I'll dedicate today's nugget to one of my friends, *Izuchukwu Stephen Onwuka*. My brother you're indeed a friend. He's one friend who has prayed for me to succeed financially and also get married; him and his lovely wife.


Now hear my story.


After my NYSC in 2019, I toured to and fro from Imo State, Okigwe precisely to PH to see if I could get a Job. Because I couldn't get a place to stay, after some of the people that I met in NCCF, that got a place they stayed disappointed me. So I prayerfully decided to engaged myself in a mini laundering business. But I was dissatisfied; how can a graduate, fresh from NYSC engage himself in "mini" laundering?! I prayed and prayed asking God for PH, but I was told Laundering, and in Okigwe. Imagine?! Hmmm!


I met this my friend, he encouraged me. He told me about the little container beside his shop. Just to give an excuse not to do the laundry business, I told him I don't have generator, he said "you'll use my own for now". I told him I don't have table, he said "I will do table for you, while you pay me through ironing my clothes". Everything I said to have an excuse, he'll always tell me he'll provide. But do you know the funniest thing? He never provided any of that.

But those his pushing, helped me to start up something without finding an excuse to justify myself.

Though I have not arrived yet, but whether I succeed on or yes, he'll be included in my success story. God Bless you man, you know I love you so much?


Conclusion:

Doing good is not giving money or material things; though they could be involved. But it's not all it is. Doing good is more than that.

Encouragement goes farther than money. Money can be exhausted, but good counsel last forever.


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until you come and sit awhile with me


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up... To more than I can be. 


Prayers:

Father send men across to me, whose counsels will steer me to become that which you've designed me to be. Amen.





Have you been an encouragement???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments