CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; To Do Good:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Matthew 6:3‭-‬4 KJV

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.





Here's My Take: 


Why do people Camouflage?


9. To Do Good.


Working from behind the scenes to doing good is one of the best ways to do good. This is one part I love so much. So many persons want their goodness to be seen by all, so that they will be recognized and praised. Allow your good will to speak for you and not otherwise. There were so many people, especially in my Church that God used to sharpen and shape my life.


Most of them didn't even know, because they were selflessly doing so.

There was a day I asked one of our Pastors, before our Church if he really know me? He was surprised with that question, I asked him again, but he couldn't answer. I reminded him one good thing he did for me when I was growing up, he was amazed. He couldn't remember that, buh what he did then, changed my life for good.


Doing good doesn't require whistle blowing, unless it's not coming from your heart. And even if it's not coming from your heart, learn not to be talking about it; it's childish.


Conclusion:

Just as light attracts insects and sugar attract ants, so will your goodness attract the public.

Keep keeping up.


Song:

By the spirit we overcome

By the spirit we run and never fail

By the spirit we touch the heavens

By the spirit we lighten up the dark


We soar on eagles wings, we climb the highest mountain

We cross the oceans by the spirit

We ride on every storm

Flood water never drown us

We stand victorious by your spirit

Oh by your spirit


Prayers:

Father make me a cheerful good doer. Amen.





Do you love doing good???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments