CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; To Do Good:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: 2 Samuel 9:1 KJV

And David said, Is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan's sake?





Here's My Take: 


Why do people Camouflage?


9. To Do Good.


I want to this little story of me and siblings.

When we were small, during our primary school days, we lived in one government compound, because my parents were civil servants. Living in the same compound with us was one of my Aunts; paternal. And her husband had a car. The route to our school junctions was the same route her husband drives to work. But any time this man was driving across, he'll pretend he didn't see us.


Whenever he passes, he'll start combing his hair and do as if he didn't see us. We'll shout and shout but to no avail. Many occasions the wife was with him, he'll be combing his hair, while the wife(my Aunt) will be applying makeover and they'll out run us like Elijah did to Ahab Chariot. Now so many years has passed and many models of cars have rolled out in my family.

But just few weeks, this man's car broke down severely before my shop. Immediately what he did to us flashed on my head, I felt like hiding so that he'll suffer alone. 


But my spirit never permitted me. I have to assist him and call mechanic and tow van and everything went well. And his car repaired. He came back and thanked me and the wife called.

You see goodness, bah? It takes grace to still be good to those who did you bad. But the only solution to that is to keep doing more good.


Conclusion:

Doing good is what we must do. Yes, that's what we must do.

Amd any time we stop doing that, we'll fade out.


Song:

You are the covenant keeping God(×2)

Yahweh, the covenant keeping God(×2)


You'll never leave me

You said that you won't forsake me

You are beside me and that is all that matters


The sun won't smite me

And the moon it will not hold me

The flood won't sweep me

The Lord is my anchor


You are the covenant keeping God(×2)

Yahweh, the covenant keeping God(×2)


Prayer:

Father let my heart be focused on doing good and may nothing change that. Amen.



Have you ever been tempted to stop doing good???

Don't Stop!




FAREWELL(Good Bye) Loading....

#ENdailynuggetsteam


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments