CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; Because They Dislike You:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Genesis 37:5 NIV

Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more.




Here's My Take: 


Why do people Camouflage?


6. Because They dislike you:


During my Industrial Training(I.T) days in one of the Leading Radio Stations in Nigeria located at Abuja. I was privileged to work under a man who never liked me. Until this moment I couldn't recall or remember anything being the reason for such attitude towards me. I tried complaining to my colleagues then, but couldn't get any answer.


Under this man I worked so very hard and over worked myself just for me to win his likeness. Everything proved abortive. Initially, I thought it was just tribal hatred, but he liked other tribes, except me. Even when another guy from same tribe with me joined us, he worked with him comfortably. That was when I know that 'water_don_pass_gari'


The way they do in that office was, if you're the oldest I.T personnel, you'll be involved more than those that came new. But when it was my turn, he picked my second.

After trying to get his attention but to no avail, I had to respect myself. And mind my business.


Conclusion:

No one has the ability to change the power of hatred; even if you like kill yourself, except God. When you find yourself in such situation, it's either you pray, or you quit trying to please anybody.


Song:

As long as I'm breathing

I will always worship you

As long as I'm breathing

I will always worship you


Prayer:

Father give me the grace to overcome. Amen.





Do you believe that it will be well???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments