CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; Because They Dislike You:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Genesis 37:5 NIV

Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more.




Here's My Take: 


Why do people Camouflage?


6. Because They dislike you:


When people dislike you especially when there's no traceable reason, just forget it; pack yourself well. Because no matter what you do to prove a point, it will never light their candle.

I meant every word. I found out that people can actually dislike people without knowing why. When you asked, they'll say I don't know why, but I don't just like him/her.

 

When you have such people around you; in the office, business area, etc. You're finished! Your rights will be denied you, your story will be the worst to be heard. You'll be surely dealt with, withoutout you knowing the source.


Many are suffering today not knowing that the cause of their problems is not far from them. Someone doesn't like you.


Conclusion:

While we take time to list all these reasons and address them, is because you may be involved in these acts not knowing that you're Camouflaging.


Song:

When I survey the wond'rous Cross

On which the Prince of Glory dy'd,

My richest Gain I count but Loss,

And pour Contempt on all my Pride.


Prayer:

Father help me to overcome. Amen.





Do you have the fear of God???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments