CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; Because They Won't Benefit

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Acts 19:23‭-‬29 NLT

serious trouble developed in Ephesus concerning the Way. It began with Demetrius, a silversmith who had a large business manufacturing silver shrines of the Greek goddess Artemis. He called them together, along with others employed in similar trades, and told them: “Gentlemen, you know that our wealth comes from this business. But this man Paul has persuaded many people that handmade gods aren’t really gods at all. And he’s done this throughout the entire province! Of course, I’m not just talking about the loss of public respect for our business. I’m also concerned that the temple of the great goddess Artemis will lose its influence—At this their anger boiled, and they began shouting, “Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!” Soon the whole city was filled with confusion. 






Here's My Take:


Why do people Camouflage?


6. Because they won't benefit:


Just like we were told that so many bandits/terrorists troubling Nigeria today was created by some set of persons. Because they felt that they were not benefiting from the administration during that time. Or because they wanted to take over power by all means. Or whatever may be their reason.


What they created escalated to the point that they the creators couldn't control it again. This is like someone that set fire on dried field and went to sleep. What will or she expect?


Many times we have worked behind the scene against someone, saying "wetin concern me!" Not knowing that what we did behind will surely come after us. Don't plant evil saying "it doesn't concern you!" Because if it didn't concern you now, it will do tomorrow.

 

Conclusion:

Evil is like a tree that will surely germinate, grow and bear 'fruits'. So it's either you're alive to eat it or your children will face it


Song:

Rock of ages

Cleft for me

Let me hide myself in thee

Rock of ages

Cleft for me

Let me hide myself in thee


You're my shield

You're covering you're my stability my salvation


Take me to the place

The place you're

Your secret place

That's where I wanna be...


Prayer:

Father attack those working behind the scene against me. Amen.





Are you for Christ???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments