GOD BLESS ME

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: 2 Timothy 2:6 KJV

The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.





Here's My Take:


Intro...



No Chef gives out food to people to eat without first tasting it. Especially when she knows that her delicacy is sweet. No matter how best and expert any chef could be, she must taste her delicacy before presenting it to people. 

Same with proclaiming God's Blessings; first bless yourself, focus on your family and then release to people.


Many times that I have watched Papa E. Adeboye ministrations, I have seen him demonstrate the strategy listed above. If you are conversant with his ministrations, you'll hear him say "Daddy said I should tell you.." and he'll mention that. But when God(Daddy) told him something that is big and wonderful, he'll then say, "I claim this for myself and my family first" before he'll declare it. 


But why? 

Because he understood that he is the Husbandman that laboureth. And such blessings shouldn't elude him. And most times, such blessings may not repeat itself.


Conclusion:

To be Blessed is a choice and not a right.


Song:

Blessed be the name

Of the Lord

Who is worthy to be praised

And adore

So we lift our holy hands

In one accord

Singing

Blessed be the name

Blessed be the name

Blessed be the name 

Of the Lord


Prayers:

Father Bless me, Bless my family, Bless my friends. Amen.


GOD BLESS.



Do you love Jesus???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments