REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) GOD

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 


Word: 2 Chronicles 20:20 MSG

As they were leaving, Jehoshaphat stood up and said, “Listen Judah and Jerusalem! Listen to what I have to say! Believe firmly in God, your God, and your lives will be firm!





Here's My Take:


What/who can raise someone's confidence:


5. GOD:

There are many words in the scripture that encourages us at any given time. And it also depends on what you're passing through. Because every situation has a word of encouragement from the Scripture. But the challenge is finding it, as well as believing(using) it. 


Personally, one scripture became alive to me last year. Almost everytime that I prayed, I always mention it and reminded God of it.

"BEING CONFIDENT of this very thing, that He WHO HAS BEGUN A GOOD WORK IN YOU WILL COMPLETE IT until the day of Jesus Christ" Philippians 1:6. I held on to that scripture and it worked for me. As long as the Lord is involved in what you've started, He'll be fully involved to finish it.


God through His word is there to help whenever we needed it. It has never denied anyone access to it. It's left for us to access it and utilize the benefits there in. 


Conclusion:

Whether one can read the scripture or not, it's espidient to recognize one verse/s of the scripture that works for you.


Song:

You are always there to help

You are always there to help me

Even when no one else was there

You were always there for me

Even when i can't feel you

Even when i cannot trace you

I still have faith in your word

that you're always there for me.


Prayers:

Father let your word be always there to guide me. Amen.



HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021


Why do you rob God???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments