REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) BOOKS

Eguh Nnamdi's Nuggets





Topic: REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 


Word: Joshua 1:8 NLT

Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.




Here's My Take:


What/who can raise someone's confidence:


5. BOOKS:

Just like we said yesterday, "reading books are good but knowing what you want before reading is better." Because there are many who reads everything(book) they come across without minding who the author is or what the book is talking about.

I know of a girl from a very good Christian background; and righteous upbringing that likes to read alot. But the challenge was that she reads without care. She read so many books that corrupted her mindset; she began having doubts about who she were and whom she believed in. 


A time came she said that God doesn't exist. Maybe there are many people in that condition today. Reading book is good, minding what you're reading is better. I read books once in a while and it takes me time to finish, yet I'm very selective in my choice. But when I began reading and am not getting the book's vibe. I'll drop it and get another one


This may be a wrong approach but that's me. I read with my conscience whenever I want to. Therefore read to be enlighten and not to corrupted. Read to be transformed and not to be a downfall.


Conclusion:

As movies gets corrupted

So likewise books. As you're conscious of the movies; not to watch corrupt ones. Be that also to books. It's important.


Song:

As long as

I'm living

I'll always worship you


As long as

I'm living

I'll always worship you


Prayers:

Holy Spirit speak to me more through any book that comes my way. Amen.



HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021


Have you told that to Jesus???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments