REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) BOOKS

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 


Word: Joshua 1:8 NLT

Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.




Here's My Take:


What/who can raise someone's confidence:


5. BOOKS:

Reading books are good but knowing what you want before reading is better(I stand to be corrected). Let me confess, personally am not too good a reader, but I like seeing people read. But when I read, I don't do that because I want to count how many books on my account, nope. I read books that pick my interest or someone suggested. With that, I know that am reading because I needed something out from it. But you'll find out that so many people read just because they want to make show out of it.

So that people will know that they're readers.


Reading books is not something to boost of, but doing/observing what you read, is. I have read so many books, but there's one book that I'll never forget till I die. It was my first official book; the first book I saw and bought with my money. That book is titled Finishing Strong by Steve Farrar. This is one book I've never failed to recommend to anyone. We'll discuss it later....


Reading of books is not what one should boost of, but what one should be happy for and also encourage others to do so. When you find somethings good, share. That's act of responsibility. When we read for show, we loose sight of what the book will offer.


Conclusion:

It's a waste of time to read books, yet not following; not observing what the book says.


Song:

Indescribable, uncontainable,

You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.

You are amazing God

All powerful, untameable,

Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim

You are amazing God


Prayers:

Spirit of God help me to have access to those books that will build me up, spiritually, physically, materially, etc. Amen.



HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021


Are you SAVED???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments