REASSURANCE:Who will God reassure? Those walking with God wholeheartedly.

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 


Word: Romans 13:13 ESV

“Let us walk properly as in the daytime..."








Here's My Take:


What/who can raise someone's confidence:


5. GOD: 

Who will God reassure?

3. Those walking with God wholeheartedly.


Just like we've said "Don't make the decision to walk with God out of sentiment or selfishness, else you'll regret it."

Let's look at these two young men we know very well, named Joshua and Caleb. Out of the twelve that were sent out to spy the promise Land, these two came with good report. They didn't bring those reports because they are eyeing Moses position or one big title.


Nope. They did it because of their individual commitments to serving God wholeheartedly. They didn't allow congregation(the other ten) to influence or corrupt their good sense of responsibility. The followed their decisions. 


So they never had any position or possession in mind but to bring Glory to the God of Israel. So I ask, why do you act nice when you want something from people, after getting it you'll then format to the original you?

This is the reason why politicians act nice before election; because of position. After winning, the real person will then surface.


Conclusion:

Be patient enough while walking with God wholeheartedly, because Him alone is the rewarder of those that diligently seek(walk with) Him.


Song:

But even if you slay me

Or seem to delay me

I will never let go

I will never let go

Even if I’m lost,

At any cost

I will never let go

I will never let go.


Prayers:

Father may I not be discouraged as I walk with you. Amen.


GOD BLESS.


HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021




Are you a Heavenly Candidate???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments