REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) SONGS

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget


Dated: 28:01:021


Topic: REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 


Word: 1 Samuel 16:14‭, ‬23 NIV

If Now the Spirit of the Lord had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord tormented him.  Whenever the spirit from God came on Saul, David would take up his lyre and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him.





Here's My Take:


What/who can raise someone's confidence:


5. SONGS:

Song can pull you out from your miry clay and set you up. Just like I said yesterday, I prefer calm atmosphere, I play songs though, but not as my friends. Some of my friends listen to songs, even while on the road. One of my Besties sleep with ear piece on his ears; while songs play. If you remove it or switch it off, he'll wake up. Imagine?!


But personally, I have songs that whenever they're been played, I'll never remain the same again. The first in my list is in Igbo Dialect. I'll translate it after. It goes like this...


{"Ole oke mmadu ketara na ime uwa Mgbe otufuru otutu oge ya na ime njo

Kpa cha aku nke juru ya anya

Na ikpazu Chineke were ma ya ikpe

Ma jukwa ya}


{Onwu onye njo

Na atu obim egwu

O hapu uwa, oke ikpe we soro}

{Onwu onye nso

Bu onwu nkasi obi

O gwu gwu ya

Ka o ga zuru Ike"}


Meaning

{"What shall it profit a man to waste all his time in sin and unrighteousness

Immersing all the wealth and at the end God will judge him and reject him}


{Am afraid of the death of a sinner

When he dies judgement(suffering) will follow}

{But the death of a righteous man

Is encouraging

Because it's end is for Eternal rest.}


Conclusion:

This song doesn't spare me at all. It makes me repent daily. It makes me cry for mercy. It makes me remember that Hell and Heaven is real. It makes me see my weaknesses before me. It makes me wake up from my spiritual slumbering. It doesn't spare me. 

Kai! Kai!! Kai!!!


Song:

O what a wonderful, wonderful day - day I will never forget;

After I'd wandered in darkness away, Jesus my Saviour I met.

O what a tender, compassionate friend - He met the need of my heart;

Shadows dispelling, With joy I am telling, He made all the darkness depart.


Heaven came down and glory filled my soul,

When at the cross the Saviour made me whole;

My sins were washed away -

And my night was turned to day -

Heaven came down and glory filled my soul!


Prayers:

Father let your Glory fill my soul. Amen.



HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021


Do you know that JESUS is COMING back again???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments