REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 3 Cont.

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 2


Word: Philippians 1:6 NIV

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.





Here's My Take:


What can raise someone's confidence:


3. FAMILY:

Many people cried in the year 2020. Some wished that that year never existed, because there were lots of commotions and starvation, etc. Jokingly someone said that he will deduct 2020 out his years. Very funny. And alot stories attached. But the truth is that 2020 was my best year. All my life and the years that I have witnessed, I have never been blessed and favoured in any year, like the year 2020.


There's one scripture that I held unto and it helped me....Philippians 1:6 "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus". Repeatedly, I kept reminding God this scripture. And that scripture became very much alive. When that year was about to end, I was not happy because I have not enjoyed all the dividend it carries.

During December, I told someone, I wished the year extended a little, she said "tufiakwa!" But that was my earnest desire. 


Just like we said yesterday "Just Begin". To begin is very difficult, but if you can do that, nothing will be impossible. If we will be able to overcome the force obstructing the mindset of Just Begin, we'll see the end result.


Conclusion:

Starting is very very difficult, but when you tell yourself that if you don't start now, no one will do it for you or time will go. You'll see yourself starting. Unless your village people have settled your case.


Song:

For everything you do

Oh Lord

I throway salute o


Oh Lord I dey hail

I throway salute


Prayers:

Father give me ideas and empower me to begin. Amen.



HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021


Can God lie???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments