REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 4

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 


Word: Philippians 1:6 NIV

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.





Here's My Take:


What can raise someone's confidence:


3. FAMILY:


I saw something someone shared to me and I want us to enjoy it with me. Just that I will only share some part of it for readability sake. It's titled "just begin". I believe that somehow, someone will be reassured with this lil piece.


JUST BEGIN.

Just after I received my fee structure from My University for my PhD, totalling N850,000, I met my Dad and explained to him that I had the admission letter and he smiled.

I told him however, "Baba, there is a problem. They need N850,000."

He held my hands, then slowly but reassuringly, said, "Just Begin, my son." To ensure his point went home, he got into his account and gave me N14,000 in an account that had N20,000. I was touched. I added N16000 and paid N30,000 into the account, and my journey to PhD began. Today, having reached the dream, I remember the words of my father. Just Begin....

In everything you do, always remember, JUST BEGIN.

Just begin, no matter how difficult it seems to be.


That you tried it yesterday and it didn't work out, and today you're not sure how it will work, just begin...

When everyone is discouraged, and it seems that you're the only left standing, just begin...

It's only fear that will quench our zeal for exploit. But if we succeed to overcome it, we'll rejoice after.


Conclusion:

This project isn't easy... just begin

This academic year isn't sweet at the beginning.... just begin

This business is not worth it at all..... just begin

Am afraid, I heard that journey into marriage seems to work only at the beginning....just begin

No matter what you're......just begin


Song:

Be still and know, that I am God

Be still and know, that I am God

Just trust and know, that I am God

And I'm in control, I am still; God


Oh, oh-oh-ooh

Oh, oh-oh-ooh


Prayers:

Father may I find courage in your love and end complain and worry in my life. Amen.



HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021


Do you know all God can do???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments