Who is the Old Prophet( Theyll never have words(messages) of their own but capitalize on people's points) :2

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 2



Word: 1 Kings 13:11 KJV

Now...his sons came and told him all the works that the man of God had done that day in Beth–el: the words which he had spoken unto the king, them they told also to their father.





Here's My Take:


Who is "The Old Prophet"?


4. Theyll never have words(messages) of their own but capitalize on people's points:


Continued from yesterday...


Something happened somewhere in Nigeria, where two great ministers were invited to speak at a program. Among the speakers, one was a theologian while the other was a Bishop. And due to capacity and office, the theologian was asked to speak first before our Lord Bishop comes up. The theologian took the microphone and gave every soul what they're hungry for. After his time elapsed, the Bishop was called up. With high level of expectations and regard for his ministerial cap, all eyes was on him to rap-up the program; to give more, than they'd had.


When he came up, he said that the theologian has finished everything, there's nothing left for him to say again. He asked them to please give him his offering let him go, because nothing was left for him to speak. Odikwa_egwu!!!

The theologian was called up again, he told them to please give the Bishop his offering let him go. Then he ministered again in Holy Ghost and Power. He then rap-up the program and left.


When an athlete start losing form and he never cared about it, his career will come to an end. When a Prophet start losing words(Grace to preach) and never cared, he'll die off. What he will only be interested in is his pockets(Honorarium); his personal gain and not the assignment given to him by God.


Conclusion:

All athletes are disciplined in their training. They do it to win a prize....I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. 1 Corinthians 9:25‭, ‬27a NLT


Song:

My very Plan Is to Trust in you

I Trust in you

All my Hope is Found in you

I’ve Found in you

There is no Fear

There is no Doubt

The One who Walked on Water

Holds my Hands

You who Began this Good Work in me

You are Able


You Perfect it all, You Perfect it all

You make all things New

Like only you can

You Perfect it all

You Perfect it all

All I have to do Is fix my Eyes on you

You, you, you, You, you, you

I Fix my Eyes on you

I Fix my Eyes on you


Prayers:

Father may your word fill my mouth daily and forever. Amen.




Are you Jesus Disciple???




To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments