Leaving the Elementary things(How To Know those in Elementary) 3

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget

Topic: Leaving the Elementary things(How To Know those in Elementary) 3


Word: Luke 22:48 KJV

But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss?



Here's My Take:

How To Know those in Elementary

5. They betray easily: 


Still from the story we were told yesterday about the poor man that betrayed his Rich friend; the one that gave his life a meaning. 

See https://ennuggets.blogspot.com/2020/10/leaving-elementary-thingshow-to-know_10.html

This is not far from what we see in our world today. In fact this story can be related to Jesus and the world(you and I). We were nobody; we had nothing. We were dying in poverty and sin.


He saw how useless we were. He couldn't take it; he couldn't bear it. No one could help us, even the blood of animals couldn't sustain us. When everyone deserted us; to your tent Oh Israel. He had pity on us and decided to help. He brought Peace and Joy to our hearts; Love and happiness to our homes; Unity and progress to our families. He became a brother, father, husband, friend and Teacher to the world. Yet the world turned against him.


Same 5000 men he fed with fives loaves and two fishes plus their wives and kids; same 3000 he satisfied their hunger plus their wives and kids, where the ones shouting on top of their voices *"crucify him!!!"*



They acted in their own foolishness, just like that poor man that betrayed his Rich friend.

Just imagine what will be running in the mind of that Rich man? Don't you think that he'll regret helping this man?

Nevertheless, Christ never regretted dying for us, but for the sake of Love, and the Glory he endured the Cross.


Conclusion: 

Are you among those that are still shouting *Crucify him!!!*. You may not be saying it as a word but you're saying it through your character and attitude. So check yourself, are you amongst them?


Song:

Good bye sin

I've stayed a longer with you

Good by pleasures of sin

I've stayed a longer with you

I have made up my mind to follow God's way

For the rest of my life

I have made up my mind to follow God's way

For the rest of my life


Prayer:

Father and Lord Jesus have I betrayed you in any way, please forgive me and help me to live your life and please you as I see the remaining days of my life. Amen.



If you die now where you spend eternity??


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments