Leaving the Elementary things(How To Know those in Elementary) 7

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: 

Leaving the Elementary things (How To Know those in Elementary) 7


Word: 

Genesis 27:8‭, ‬12‭-‬13 NLT

Now, my son, listen to me. Do exactly as I tell you. What if my father touches me? He’ll see that I’m trying to trick him, and then he’ll curse me instead of blessing me.” But his mother replied, “Then let the curse fall on me, my son! Just do what I tell you. Go out and get the goats for me!”




Here's My Take:


How To Know those in Elementary 5. They don't take sides: 


To grow in Grace and Love, you have to do away with taking sides, even if it involves your Identical Twin.

One good quality of a Good Leader is "not taking sides", irrespective of who is involved. Because taking sides can stop him from passing the right(fair) judgement. It'll also stop him from making right decisions. 


No good Leader compromises, he's always at the middle. That's why we were told earlier on this topic that Leaders doesn't act elementarily; they stand in the way of maturity. But when a Leader start taking sides, it makes him Selfish and injudicious.


Taking sides creates room for arrogance and pride. It makes one not to see his faults and weaknesses, rather he'll become unruly and unrepentant. Check any Child who's parents have been siding, how they talk or address people(elderly). They show no sign of respect, humility and responsibility. Not all those that were sided for lived up to expectations. They'd felt relaxed without additional knowledge or skills. How can they do that when they will be sided for whether they did well or not.


Conclusion: 

Taking side could make the victim weak. Because the victim will lack the morale(willpower) to assume responsibilities(do things) on his own. Not letting anyone take your side when you're wrong, makes you mature. 


Song:

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee;

Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty

God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!


Prayer:

Father please may someone's confidence and trust in me not become a weakness unto me. Amen.




Does your mouth say what's in your heart???


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments