Leaving the Elementary things(How To Know those in Elementary) 8

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: 

Leaving the Elementary things(How To Know those in Elementary) 8


Word:

 Genesis 27:8‭, ‬12‭-‬13 NLT

Now, my son, listen to me. Do exactly as I tell you. What if my father touches me? He’ll see that I’m trying to trick him, and then he’ll curse me instead of blessing me.” But his mother replied, “Then let the curse fall on me, my son! Just do what I tell you. Go out and get the goats for me!”




Here's My Take:


How To Know those in Elementary 5.

They don't take sides: 


Still on this subject; taking sides. Let's look at this wonderful, godly and peaceful family; the family of Isaac. Genesis chapter 27; which is our anchor scripture. Who would have believed that Isaac wife would do such a thing to her first child. Though she fulfilled a prophecy, but let's see it on the natural; what we see in our world daily.

So imagine were a mother loved one child ahead of the other, there will be a serious problem. This reminds me of a family, that had similar case.


They were four; two guys and two girls. The mum and the other two girls were on the side of one guy and the other guy was alone. Because of that, they wanted this other guy to take almost everything that belongs to their father. It was indeed a serious case.

Taking sides could cost a person his future and even his life.

People that have done this kind of thing like Rebekah did may or may not understand the weight of what they did.


In taking sides, nothing will the other person/s do that will be counted. It will look as though they don't exist.

Brethren taking sides is bad. Run from any leadership where such exist. It could cost you a fortune. Those who'd trade on that route can tell us more. If that Leadership is not on your side too, it can never say any good thing about you, rather it will overuse you.


Conclusion: 

I see taking sides as bewitching, especially when it comes to Leadership. Those whose side you're on will benefit and be free. While those whose side you ain't will suffer and suffer.


Song:

It may not be easy

But Lord I keep running to you

Sometimes I get weary

But I know that You're pulling me through

When it feels like it's ending

My heart will depend on Your truth, Yes

I'm working hard to follow You


Prayer:

Father may I never follow any Leader/Leadership that will bewitch me. Amen.


Who's on the Lord side??


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments