Eguh Nnamdi’s Nugget
Topic: THE DIRECTION - Ministerial Direction
Word: Proverbs 22:6 KJV
“Train up a child in the way he should go: And when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
Here's My Take:
Things to Note About Indoor Ministry
Outdoor Ministry may introduce you to the world, but Indoor Ministry reveals who you truly are to the people closest to you. Before looking for a crowd to minister to, look around you. Someone within your reach may already be part of your assignment. Ministry does not only begin when someone gets a pulpit, starts a church, or gathers a crowd.
Ministry is not first about where you stand to preach; it is about where you stand to serve. Ministry begins with service, not necessarily a platform. Indoor Ministry focuses on people within one's immediate circle. Outdoor Ministry reaches beyond that immediate circle. Indoor Ministry is not inferior because it has fewer people.
The people closest to us often reveal our true character and authenticity. Indoor Ministry can become a training ground for Outdoor Ministry. Outdoor Ministry should never become an excuse to neglect people at home. Ministry does not require a microphone, title, building, or crowd before it begins.
Conclusion:
Many problems society is struggling to correct today should have been prevented yesterday through proper Indoor Ministry.
Song:
Yeshua I will follow You
Yeshua I will follow You
Pillar of fire by night, Moving cloud by day
Yeshua I will follow You
Yeshua I will follow You
Refrain:
Yeshua, Yeshua, Yeshua I will follow You x2
Prayer:
Lord help us to activate our indoor ministries. In Jesus name. Amen.