Eguh Nnamdi’s Nugget
Topic: THE DIRECTION - Ministerial Direction
Word: Isaiah 30:21 NKJV
Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.
Here's My Take:
Ministerial Direction: Every "child of God" is a minister. It's important to note that. One of the challenges we have is that we assume that only those that have recognized and assume the position of ministers are the Ministers. But that's not true. Ministering happens in different ways, just that we recognize only but a few of them.
“Just like when Jesus commissioned Evangelism, he didn't point to any specific group or persons, it was for all. The same way, 'ministering' is for everybody.”
What we need is a guide to understand the areas we are meant to minister and how to minister effectively. If everyone understands their areas and levels of ministry, we'll all be occupied, giving room to no devil. And there won't be any lapses in fulfilling God's purpose in the earth.
Conclusion:
Our desire at the end of this subtopic is for us to understand that we all have work to do for the Kingdom, no matter how irrelevant it may look. And to achieve that we have to understand our duties and be ready to do them.
Song:
I see Your faithfulness
But for Your Love for my life
I won't be here today
You're the reason why I live and move and have my being
Every day I see new mercies from You Lord
You're the reason why I live and move and have my being
Every day I see new mercies from You Lord
Prayer:
O Lord help us and give us clear direction. In Jesus name. Amen.