Eguh Nnamdi’s Nugget
Topic: THE DIRECTION - Relationship Direction
Word: Isaiah 30:21 NKJV
Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.
Here's My Take:
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTION:
25. It Helps You Know When to Walk Away
This is important enough to emphasize.
Not every relationship should be fought for indefinitely.
Sometimes the wisest relational decision is to leave peacefully.
Growing up I thought that anybody that comes close to is your friend. I thought that friendship shouldn't end. That mentality followed me till I became adult. But on the contrary, the people around never see things my way but differently. This mentality made me stay even when I got hurt. I got to grow up when the people I considered friends made me realize that I'm not what I thought I was to them.
I couldn't walk away when I should have; when I wasn't needed. I stayed put not knowing that I was alone. Walking away/out of a relationship that's not mutual isn't selfish but wisdom.
Conclusion:
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Understand when to stay and when to leave.
Song:
With fire in his eyes and healing in his wings
To heal someone who believes
So open up your heart
He's waiting for you
Prayer:
O Lord deliver us from fake relationships. In Jesus name. Amen.