Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA
Topic: The Danger Of Misquoting Scripture For Selfish Gain
Today at work, a colleague of mine was saying that he has told his wife that he will marry second wife. Which he was joking anyways. I asked him if he has finished enjoying the current wife?
He said "Man shall not live by bread alone".
I couldn't hold my laughter. So I told him, ok you meant man shall not live by one woman alone, but by two or three wives right? He was smiling.
The point I'm making here is how people have been misquoting the Scripture for their selfish gain. So many drunkards will tell you that Paul advised Timothy to take little wine for his stomach. And they're taking same for their stomachs too.
May the Lord help us.
Let Us Pray 🙏🙏
REPENT and give your life to Christ before it's too late. Remember Jesus is coming very soon.
#ENdailynuggetsteam