THE DIRECTION - Financial Direction

Eguh Nnamdi’s Nugget

Topic: THE DIRECTION - Financial Direction

Word: Isaiah 30:21 NKJV

Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.

Here's My Take:

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FINANCIAL DIRECTION

12. Money Is a Tool, Not the Goal.
Money is a means to accomplish purpose, not the purpose itself.
When money becomes the ultimate pursuit, it often begins to control the person. One of the challenges the world is facing today is money. People have made money the purpose of everything.

The normal errand we used to go for our seniors in those days are no longer free. It goes with a fee. Even to beg people to help you push your car, you'll give them something. I remember when I was looking for an accommodations. I went to a particular location to search for a house. So I saw one guy speaking my language, I approached him to make an enquiry for a house?

He told me there was none. He advised me on areas to find a house and areas to avoid within that environment. He then collected my number to inform me in case he sees any apartment. That was how the guy started asking me for money every time. At first I gave him. But he made it look like I should be paying him for his advice. I stopped.

Conclusion:

Financial direction teaches mastery over money rather than slavery to it. Until we see money for what it is, rather than the god we made it, we'll never be free from its influence.

Song:

Take all the Glory
Na your own
Jesus na your own
Take all the Glory
Na your own
Jesus na your own

Prayer:

Oh Lord may we become financially responsible in Jesus’ name, Amen.

For any info, reach us on +2347038726938.

For previous posts go to ennuggets.blogspot.com

Copyright Warning

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S PERMISSION. Anyone who does so will face legal action under copyright law. Just share—don’t sell!

Picture: internet
#ENdailynuggetsteam

Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال