EXTRA - Mindset Adjustment Over Prayer Request

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA

Topic: Mindset Adjustment Over Prayer Requests

I was reflecting on why so many beautiful sisters are not getting married. I realized that it is more of a mindset than spiritual.

I may be wrong, but that's my take.

Many ladies have received more prayers than Nigeria has, yet nothing is happening. With my encounters with them and with what I have seen and known, I can say that it's more of the mind adjustment than prayer request. Because a wrong mindset can hold a person bondage while a right mindset liberates.

In my opinion, I will suggest one on one discussions with them and the marriage counselors/Pastors. Because if their minds are adjusted prayer may not work. The little I know is that prayer is a seed and it requires a prepared mind(ground) to make it work(germinate).

Let Us Pray 🙏🙏

REPENT and give your life to Christ before it's too late. Remember Jesus is coming very soon.

#ENdailynuggetsteam
Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال