THE DIRECTION - Spiritual Direction

Eguh Nnamdi’s Nugget

Topic: THE DIRECTION

Word: 1 Samuel 30:7-8 NLT

Then he said to Abiathar the priest, “Bring me the ephod!” Then David asked the Lord, “Should I chase after this band of raiders? Will I catch them?” And the Lord told him, “Yes..."

Here's My Take:

AREAS WE WE SEEK FOR DIRECTIONS:

2. Spiritual Direction: Another important thing about spiritual direction is that God does not only give instructions; He also gives patterns. When God showed Moses the pattern of the Tabernacle, He was teaching him that divine assignments must be handled according to divine instructions, not human assumptions.

Many people fail not because they lack zeal, but because they abandoned God’s pattern and chose their own methods. Zeal without alignment is a recipe for frustration. In Spiritual Direction, one’s personal choice is irrelevant. Every pattern, idea, choice, and decision should be God’s.

The mountain was not just a physical location for Moses; it represented separation, consecration, intimacy, and fellowship with God. Spiritual direction often comes when a person withdraws from distractions to seek God sincerely.

Conclusion:

In other directions, the end justifies the means, but Spiritual direction is a means to an end. Do you agree with us?

Song:

Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
And every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me
You are the Great I AM
So mighty are your works
You are always going around doing good
You are the I AM that I AM

Prayer: Oh Lord open our spiritual eyes to receive insights and knowledge from You, Lord in Jesus’ name, Amen.

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S PERMISSION. Anyone who does so will face legal action under copyright law. Just share—don’t sell!

For any info, reach us on +2347038726938 | For previous posts go to ennuggets.blogspot.com

Picture: internet #ENdailynuggetsteam.
Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال